What will I help create today? That’s a question you’ll ask yourself each morning as the new Marketing Intern at Advidi. This hands-on role will inspire you to draw the best out of your creative side while learning about affiliate marketing, corporate branding and marketing communications.
What you’ll do
You’ll be primarily working with our Head of Marketing and Communications, assisting him in event planning and management, social media content production (photo, video, written… actually any format of content) and community management, corporate and marketing communications, growing organic reach, and much more (but no, we’re not expecting you to make coffee)!
As part of our team, you’ll also be working closely with our content writer to help him in the research process to create better copy, generate a strong understanding of our target audience and grow our readership. You will also work with our visual communications manager to create more appealing designs that will represent our brand in the best possible way.
You’ll gain experience in:
- Written content and creative writing
- Production of media (photo & video)
- SEO and website project management
- Reporting and data analysis
- Brand advocacy
- Online research
- Social media content planning and community management
- Project management and planning
- Event management and planning
- Paid online campaigns
- Email marketing
- Working knowledge on systems and tools, such as Google products, project management tools, social media and website statistics platforms…
If you’ve just finished your studies and are ready to apply your knowledge in real-world practice, this is the place for you. It would be even better if you’re a local guy who knows the city very well and has his own network of people, or a hip Amsterdam girl who follows cultural events and likes to dance until early in the morning (but maybe not during working days).
You should be:
- In your 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism or related field
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Available for a full-time internship for 6 months
- Able to show us that the value of social media goes beyond posting a perfect selfie
- More than “just curious” about digital marketing
- Tech and social media savvy
- Creative with using your phone camera (or a professional camera)