You'll join our Customer Experience Team and make sure our customer 'touch points' (Fastned app and Fastned website) and our customer support is ready for the German market.
You'll be dealing with translating our user interfaces, like our app and charger screens, and create news updates. You'll also be involved in answering and solving questions and issues by e-mail, telephone and social media. For both Dutch and German customers.
Next to this you will be investigating the Fastned customer journey and make suggestions on how we can improve this with our support and functionalities in our app and customer portal. In order to evaluate our service you will be testing our products, talk to customers analyse our user data.
What we offer:
- Being part of a rapidly growing company with international expansion plans
- The chance to provide concrete input in a scale-up working on sustainable infrastructure
- No nonsense start-up culture
- An internship allowance of €500 + travel allowance and every day a full, free and healthy lunch
- High level of freedom and responsibility
- University level, preferably in the direction of Business, Marketing or Product or Industrial Design
- Work experience in customer support and/or designing customer interfaces are an advantage
- Language requirements: German (native) English (fluent) A good understanding of Dutch would be great but is not necessary
- 4-6 months full-time available
- Good communication skills in words and writing
- Being able to work accurately
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality
- Positive and flexible mindset
- Driver’s licence
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
Once every while, there's an opportunity to join a young, rapidly growing company that matters to the future. At Fastned you can work on tangible sustainable infrastructure development to accelerate electric mobility. The mission of Fastned is to accelerate the transition to 100% electric mobility. We do this by building and operating a European network of fast charging stations where all electric cars can be recharged with renewable electricity. We believe there's a huge opportunity to reinvent service stations along high traffic locations to make travel fundamentally cheaper, cleaner and more enjoyable.
Today Fastned is operating a network of over 60 charging stations along the Dutch highways and in cities. We are expanding this network to other countries. Fastned builds, owns and operates all stations. The focus of our first expansion wave is Germany and London. Fastned is also preparing to enter the Belgian and Swiss markets.
Fastned works in small, dedicated teams with great focus. We have an open, friendly culture with an international outlook. Our headquarters and network operations center are based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.