As Customer Operations Manager you oversee all relationships with our clients and partners. With your sharp business mind and a deep understanding of the needs and characteristics of our clients you help maintain long lasting partnerships.
This is Deftpower
The team behind Deftpower brings a decade's worth of experience in the electric vehicle charging business together in a single platform for EV charging. Today, EV charging is entering a new phase. Everything is integrated and any business can join the game. And so can you.
Deftpower partners with clients from the automotive, energy and other sectors to help them bring sophisticated, easy-to-use EV charging services to their customers. With the right support, customers and their EV drivers can be happier, their businesses more profitable, and society cleaner. To help make Deftpower successful we are looking for aCustomer Operations Manager, to be based in Arnhem or Berlin.
As Customer Operations Manager you oversee all relationships with our clients and partners. With your sharp business mind and a deep understanding of the needs and characteristics of our clients you help maintain long lasting partnerships. You will be an important link between our sales and IT teams to help our clients achieve their goals. Any obstacle you find in the way, you remove it.
Additionally, you’ll contribute to developing and maintaining an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team.
- Maintaining constant communication with our clients and your colleagues to ensure clients
- are successful in their use of Deftpower products.
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, you help us develop
- outstanding operational performance.
- You make sure you always find ways to challenge yourself, learn new skills and improve.
- You enjoy identifying and removing any obstacle blocking the happiness of our clients.
We are looking for a candidate who loves maintaining and developing client relationships, is
intrinsically motivated and enjoys a start-up environment.
- You have earned a Master’s degree or top resume with relevant experience.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards creating a great software product.
- We value a high level of integrity, self-motivation, transparency, and curiosity.
- We appreciate people who are hands-on, team players and not afraid of innovation.
- You can be new to the industry or very experienced, what matters most is your mind-set.
What can you expect from us?
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry.
- Fast-paced environment with a steep learning curve offering opportunities for selfimprovement and significant experience gain.
- An environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- Flexibility to determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
- A compact company
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard, including a pension plan and work laptop.
Would you like to help build Deftpower?
Then leave your details, CV and a brief letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to get in touch with you to talk further about our joint future!