Eternal Sun Group is a leading solar panel (PV) testing company. We specialize in solar simulation technology for the worlds’ top solar energy laboratories and the worlds’ largest solar panel manufacturers. We are a young and dynamic company, fast growing in our mission towards a sustainable future.
To strengthen our Customer Service team we are searching for an experienced Engineer with at least five years of experience in the field of Troubleshooting, Field Service, or Project Engineering. You have a degree in (Electrical) Engineering and you are skilled in solving challenging technical puzzles in advanced equipment. You will be visiting customers around the world about 1/3rd of the time, solving technical challenges on site. Inbetween travels you will be working closely with the team in The Hague, troubleshooting the machines during assembly.
The main tasks for this job are:
- As a part of the Customer Service Team solving high priority customer issues, either remote from The Hague or on site with our customers
- Executing planned service visits at installed machines for customers worldwide
- Installing new solar simulators at our customers’ facilities worldwide
- Troubleshooting and improving our machines as part of the assembly team in The Hague
You have a degree in Engineering and you have at least five years of experience in a similar job. You are comfortable traveling and independently interacting with customers on a technical level. You are an excellent team player and you communicate clearly and pleasantly with colleagues and customers. Your English is fluent, both spoken and written, and more languages are a big plus.
The following skills are an absolute must-have:
- Experienced in Electrical Engineering and basic in Mechanical and Software
- Experienced in problem solving using schematics and measurement tools
- Experienced in electrical noise & surge/spike detection
- Willing and able to travel 30% of the year
- Good communication and reporting skills
The following skills are a very big plus:
- Knowledge of Optical engineering
- Experience with PLC control of machines
Want to join us? Please send us your CV before 8 April 2018.