You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard.
What makes a Champ
You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard. And also like a lot of start-ups, we’re growing super fast – we’ve quadrupled our team within a year, and like a cheetah on a skateboard going down a hill, we’re only going faster.
So what makes Hotelchamp different to other startups? The short answer is how we treat you. We celebrate the individual success of each and every employee, we’re just as interested in your development as our own, and we’ll absolutely push you to your limits – but never too far. We know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. Because that’s what it takes to be a Champ.
Why we want you
Like George Clooney in Ocean’s Eleven, you’re responsible for the whole recruitment cycle here at Hotelchamp, attracting the best, the brightest and the Brad Pitts, and getting them excited about our master plan. Like George Clooney in Ocean’s Thirteen, you’re a skilled all-rounder who plays a big part when it comes to our talent and culture. You’re not like George Clooney in Ocean’s Twelve because that’s the worst film of the series. Wait, that one does have a scene in Amsterdam though...you’re a little bit like George Clooney in Ocean’s Twelve then.
What you’ll do with us
- You’re the driving force behind the recruitment process, from sourcing to hiring to writing better job ads than this one;
- You will develop comprehensive sourcing, job marketing and advertising strategies and manage all these channels better than a machine that’s built to manage channels;
- You will gather market intelligence, conduct networking, research competitors and develop marketing options to constantly refine the recruitment strategy;
What makes you a Champ
- You have exceptional communication skills (oral and written) in English. Extra languages would be muy bueno / sehr gut / lekker / très bien / totally tubular dude;
- You are used to working in a dynamic, challenging and continuously changing environment (no, we’re not talking about a giant kaleidoscope);
- You are an awesome process and project manager;
- You’re super sociable, but very commercially driven too;
- You have 1-2 years of recruitment experience;
- Actually being George Clooney is a large advantage, but not essential.
You're based in the Netherlands.
What we give to you
- A group of energetic, multicultural and totally good-looking colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 50 people!)
- The opportunity to carve your own signature into the growth story of Hotelchamp, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- As the old guy in Spiderman says, with great power, comes great responsibility – take control of your development and guide where you want to take your career within the company
- Thank God it’s Thursday – Thursday drinks with the whole team and Thursday company lunch on us
- Some of the most competitive but poorly skilled ping-pong players in the world – prepare to be challenged (and probably victorious)
- A huge office in B.amsterdam – the biggest start-up ecosystem in Europe for start-ups, creatives and corporates. Featuring two lounges, a gym, cinema, and rooftop bar and restaurant overlooking the city, B.Amsterdam is like a miniature Silicon Valley – but without all of the expensive real-estate or self-driving cars.