Are you a recruitment professional who is passionate about people and creating the best experience for them?
Are you a recruitment professional who is passionate about people and creating the best experience for them? Are you seeking more responsibilities and professional growth? Come join our team!
HousingAnywhere.com is an online startup that provides a platform that helps students & landlords with renting out rooms to and from each other, while they go abroad for an internship or a study abroad semester. We are scaling our business rapidly and is on its way to becoming the biggest international student housing platform in the world.
As an International Recruiter, you will be in charge of growing our international team to keep up with our exponential company growth. You will be part of an HR/recruitment duo consisting of the HR Manager and yourself. This means there are a lot of responsibilities to take on, and if you are up for this exciting challenge, you have the opportunity to take on the recruitment process and make a big impact across the entire company. We are looking for someone that is excited about people and the HousingAnywhere mission. Someone ready to tackle a challenging and rewarding position, and who is ready to laugh at every bad joke coming from your HR counterpart (seriously).
We are looking for a new International Recruiter to join our Rotterdam HQ team to take on all the hiring needs for our team of 90+ employees.
- 40 hours a week
- Start: June 1st 2018 (flexible)
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of an International Recruiter
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment for all of our in-house positions.
- Managing the hiring process through the 2-3 recruitment rounds for each candidate.
- Creating and implementing short term and long term recruitment strategies.
- Creating strong candidate pool through traditional and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Meeting with management to align on hiring needs and challenges.
- Attending recruitment and networking events around the Netherlands to enhance our employer brand.
- Collaborating with other team members (Designer, Marketers, etc) to create a strong employer brand.
- Building and maintaining relationships with career offices & recruitment agencies worldwide.
- Collaborating with the HR manager with creating and implementing new HR processes and policies.
We are looking for an applicant that has:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience with recruitment in an international setting (preferably in-house)
- Fluency in English is required. Basic knowledge of Dutch is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a startup is a strong asset
- Experience working with tech/digital marketing roles is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Dutch employment and immigration laws and regulations
- A proactive mindset, and the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment and ready to face challenging situations.
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to take authority on your processes.
- And of course, last but not least a passion for people!
- You will be joining the most epic team of internationals here in Rotterdam! Our team consists of 90+ people from over 20 nationalities
- You will have the opportunity to attent interesting networking and training sessions as well as other recruitment related events
- Compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience.