NewMotion is Europe’s largest electric charging partner. Our mission is to work together with EV drivers by offering smart charging solutions and scalable charging infrastructure as a way of eradicating our dependency on fossil fuels for the future of mobility.
We are looking for (part time and full time) Customer Advisors to join our international Customer Care department, a young and dynamic team in the heart of our organisation.
Across Europe thousands of electric drivers use our charging solutions such as charging points, mobile app, online platforms and charging cards who give access to tens of thousands of charging stations.
Our goal is to make sure every charging solution is delivered and executed in the best way possible. To secure this, we make sure we are available 24/7 for our customers to give them personal and professional advice. As a Customer Advisor, you play an important role in securing this high level of service. In a short period of time you learn everything there is to know about our products and services. With a number of specific questions, you’re able to quickly discover which solution suits the customer best.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for our new and existing customers (such as lease associations, corporates, private drivers) on the phone and by e-mail
- Handle incoming request and questions
- Analysing (technical) problems and offering the right solution
- Communicating with different departments to analyse and solve reoccurring errors
- Improving our customer service by identifying and implementing improvements in our processes to make electric driving even more attractive
- Be the friendly voice as our business card to the outside world
We are a diverse, energised, passionate and informal company operating in the disruptive and innovative industry of e-mobility. With offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, and Norway, we are proud to have employees that come from all corners of the world. At NewMotion, we offer a supportive work environment that is engaging, full of opportunity, personal development, and most of all, social and friendly! Events like BBQs, Friday drinks, daily luncheons, ski trips, and more, are common and important to us in order to keep our employees engaged, productive, and most importantly, happy.
Do you want to shape the future of electric car charging?
- A Bachelors degree or still studying
- Excellent communication skills both in Dutch and English
- Experience with customer service or a support role is a plus
- Structured and accurate
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to work independent
- Customer oriented, result driven and able to set priorities
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours a week