We are looking for someone to take charge of our growing customer base in the Nordics. Do you speak any nordic languages fluently? Do you have a passion and innate ability to build strategic business partnerships? Do you have sales or recruitment experience?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Payments & Cards Network
We will provide you with the best training around to help kick start your career as a 360-degree recruitment consultant. You will have plenty of support from the team and will learn the ropes in no time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building a pipeline of business through identify the clients’ you want and how to target them
- Approach clients to understand their requirements and confirm business arrangements
- Placing advertisements
- Cold, warm and hot calling leads
- Sourcing & interviewing the right candidates
- Making recommendations to clients & candidates
- Contract negotiation
- Closing some deals
- Communication is your best asset
- You have a sales mindset & can see opportunities where others might not
- You’re comfortable working in an ambiguous setting and get a kick out of finding innovative ways of doing things
- You’re a self-starter who can work autonomously but you’re also a team player
- You have a thick skin and don’t give up easily
- You are fluent in English + Dutch
- You’re passionate about recruitment
- 0 – 2 years sales and/or recruitment experience
What's in it for you?
You'll be working alongside an awesome international team, with a culture or positivity, respect, success, ownership and most importantly, fun!
Offering a range of incentives, including:
- Investment in a dedicated, tailored training program
- Coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to start your career as an international headhunter
- Opportunity to attend industry events and functions throughout Europe
- Clear career progression with exciting incentives (team trips to unique locations, monthly lunch clubs at Amsterdam's best restaurants, Macboook & iPhone)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam, just off the Leidseplein
- A competitive intern salary + commission scheme
- Friday breakfast + after work drinks
- Office dogs, company boat and regular team outings!
*Only people with an EU work permit will be considered at this time. Please do not apply unless you are already able to work/live in the EU. We will not be able to reply to any applications submitted by persons unable to work in EU.