Do you program in your spare time? Can’t stop thinking about all those projects that you currently work on to enhance your software skills?
Do you program in your spare time? Can’t stop thinking about all those projects that you currently work on to enhance your software skills? Great, you sound like the perfect fit for this traineeship at our fast growing company.
Learn by doing
Learn directly from our CTO the best things to kickstart your career as a web developer. Work on real-world problems like:
- Improving the overall shopping experience
- Scaling to millions of users
- How to cope with performance issues
Creating modules to help other internal teams work smarter.
At the Best Starter of 2018, according to the Dutch Shopping Awards: Otrium! The first class fashion outlet where members can get access to the most fashionable brands at unbeatable prices. Located in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, near the Westerpark.
What we expect
- Some programming experience in PHP
- (Basic) HTML / CSS skills
- Basic MySQL
- Eager to learn as much as possible on programming
- Worked with Wordpress before (Woocommerce is a pré)
- 5 days a week available
- You live in or nearby Amsterdam
What you can expect from us
- The possibility to learn, work and contribute at one of the fastest growing (fashion) start-ups of the Netherlands;
- The freedom to learn and develop at your own pace on real-world problems.
- You’ll be working with amazing colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast growing companies (Treatwell, Travelbird, Groupon etc.);
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate. Whether that’s in our amazing office next to the Westerpark, our hang-out at the TonTon club (great arcade game hall) or in Lisbon, every record has a fitting celebration! :-)
- A compensation that matches your skills & ambition.
Interested in a traineeship at Otrium? Send us your motivation (what you’ll want to learn) / portfolio (what you already worked on) & resume and we’ll get in contact!