NewMotion is Europe’s largest electric charging partner. Our mission is to work together with EV drivers by offering smart charging solutions and scalable charging infrastructure as a way of eradicating our dependency on fossil fuels for the future of mobility.
Like many other companies, our sales teams are responsible in seeking out and securing the right partnerships and clients in order to get customers on-board with our mission. Sales teams at NewMotion are exciting, unique, and passionately driven to lead our company to commercial excellence. Providing the best advice and ensuring quality relationships is at the forefront of our sales teams.
We are looking for a Sales Agent to join our Sales Lease team. In this role you give our clients (lease drivers) advise about our products and services. You work very closely with your team to secure a fast and accurate sales process. You’re proactive and in a dynamic environment you motivate your team to reach their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer calls and consult customers on the phone and by email
- Create/send offers from Salesforce
- Handle customer requests by e-mail and phone
- Process orders using Salesforce
- Follow up on leads daily by using phone and e-mail
- Work in close collaboration with the installation partners of NewMotion
- Monitor the process before the installation
We are a diverse, energised, passionate and informal company operating in the disruptive and innovative industry of e-mobility. With offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, and Norway, we are proud to have employees that come from all corners of the world. At NewMotion, we offer a supportive work environment that is engaging, full of opportunity, personal development, and most of all, social and friendly! Events like BBQs, Friday drinks, daily luncheons, ski trips, and more, are common and important to us in order to keep our employees engaged, productive, and most importantly, happy.
Do you want to shape the future of electric car charging?
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar level through experience
- At least 1 year of experience within sales
- Strong communication skills, able to help our customers and ask the right questions where and when needed
- A customer friendly attitude and a goal oriented personality
- You like working with others and have great team spirit
- You are eager to learn everything there is to know about our products and services
- You’re able to work structured and accurate and you’re great with numbers
- Affinity with sustainability and electric mobility is a plus
- ???????Fluent in Dutch and English is a must